After downloading the Indie Gala Bundle I was forced to re-experience Steam, and quickly remembered why I hate it so much from many years ago. It opens old wounds, and creates new wounds. I hate this motherfucker service with all my heart. Why?
- It opens each time I launch a Steam game
- Long-as-fuck startup time
- It installs itself into startup items
- Awful interface
- Cheats users out of money
Sad to say Apple really shit the bed on this system. It is a usability nightmare. All the new “features” they added fucking suck.
- Launch pad is fucking useless
- Fullscreen apps? Joke
- Inverted scrolling!? Why the fuck did that need a change?
- A bunch of my old applications no longer work
- Installation was anything but smooth
I guess Apple loved the iPad so much they decided to just shove that functionality down everyone’s throat. There is only one problem. Not everyone has a fucking iPad inside thier ass (yet). So not everybody is happy to accept these stupid changes. I have spent 20 years on my computer, now they decide to just change how it work? Fuck you!