Another podcast a bit long. Sorry about that we just have TOO MUCH to talk about! Before I even get into topics I want to make sure I alert everyone that next saturday Sept 27th, 11pm we are all going to get together and watch The Room and have a great time. Please RSVP to the Facebook invite, you don’t need to bring anything. I will stream the movie and we can all chat and have a great time!
In this week’s episode we talk about:
- Football players abusing wives and kids
- Double movies with same subject matter
- How/why do terrible video games get made?
- Is Humble Bundle devaluing indie video games?
- Sounding rods…
- Microsoft purchases Mojang for 2.5 billion dollars
- Wedding best practices
- Fashion rules WORTH BREAKING